DESIGNED – MANUFACTURED – INSTALLED
Residential steel stairs are intended to be used for only one dwelling with a maximum rise of 220mm and a minimum going of 220 mm. A maximum pitch of 42° is stipulated for domestic stairs.
- Quality engineered to your specific height requirements.
- Designed for safety and convenience.
- Extra heavy duty stair treads won’t sag or dish (supplied as standard).
- Factory welded handrails of 42mm round tubing.
- 200mm structural channel steel stringers.
- Meets building regulations requirements.
- Primed zinc phosphate as standard – painted, galvanized or duplex finish available.
- Tread depths are 250mm on the going
- Shipped as bolted side frames and 1 bundle of treads for bolted assembly.